Apr 14, 2021
In the 5+ years that I've been in the online business world I've learned a lot.
Not only did I learn a lot about myself but also about what works and what doesn't.
Here's what I've found thus far...
- Being really consistent - pick one strategy & go all in
- Picking one offer - make it easy for people to refer you
- Creating something once and selling it over and over again - aka courses
What doesn't work
- Having too many offers - you're confusing yourself and potential clients
- Being 'everywhere' - pick one social platform and go all in
- Doing it alone - find a mentor/community that you trust to help you
Now let's back up to the 'creating something once and selling it over and over again'.
After I figured out how to successfully create an online program, my bank account grew, I was helping people get amazing results in their own business and I was saving at least 15 hours/week!
You may have tried to create a course in the past but it flopped.
Maybe you had a few people buy but you knew that it could have been way better.
The content that you put into it was amazing and let's not talk about the time that you devoted to it!
I know you are great at what you do.
And you want to share these ideas with other people to make their lives easier too.
But you haven't cracked the code on how to actually make this happen yet.
The goods news?
My friends at Kajabi have and they're showing you how to do it for free!
If you haven't heard of Kajabi, it's the platform that I use to host all of my courses, landing pages and website..it's an amazing tool that keeps everything you need to run an online business in ONE place 😍
They have a free training called, 'Idea to Income' that shows you how to ...
- Price your offer
- Package your offer
- Launch your offer
I am a proud affiliate for Kajabi. If you click the links above and make a purchase through their platform, I will get a small commission.