What Works and What Doesn’t in the Online WorldMar 08, 2021
- Being really consistent - pick one strategy & go all in
- Picking one offer - make it easy for people to refer you
- Creating something once and selling it over and over again - aka courses
What Doesn't Work
- Having too many offers - you're confusing yourself and potential clients
- Being 'everywhere' - pick one social platform and go all in
- Doing it alone - find a mentor/community that you trust to help you
- Validate your course idea (so you know that people actually want it)
- Create the outline (in a way that makes sense for people to consume & get results)
- Produce and edit your content (so it looks amazing for your students)
Stage 1: Ideation & Planning
- You'll learn how to validate your idea and create your course outline
- Bonus training from successful course creator showing you how they created their outline
Stage 2: Content Production
- You'll learn how to create your content in a way that gets results for your student
- Bonus training from experts who specialize in video content creation for online courses
Stage 3: Get Ready to Launch
- You'll learn how to package your content into a digital product that's ready to sell right away
- You're also getting the ultimate guide to building a mini-course & bonus training from a successful course creator showing you how they packaged their course
And let's not forget about these bonuses too if you decide you want to use Kajabi to host your course -
- Kajabi will be your first customer and buy the product that you created in the challenge (up to $100). They saw that you took the challenge seriously and to show that they believe in you, they are literally paying you for it! How cool is that?!
- Bonus in-depth course on how to market and sell your digital product. You created the course so this will show you how to share it with the world!
- 2 part, exclusive interview series with Neil Patel (aka one of the most brilliant online marketers...ever!): How to generate traffic and sales for your digital product. This is worth it alone! Everything that he says is so insanely brilliant!
- Special surprises along the way from Kajabi (The amount of free stuff that I've gotten from them is incredible. Their team is top-notch!)
- My special bonus: Send me a copy of your receipt and I'll give you my program, 'Funnels for Beginners' for free. [IMPORTANT: Make sure that you sign up for the free challenge with THIS LINK to get this extra bonus!]
ABOUT STEPH BLAKE
After more than 10 years in corporate marketing, Steph decided that she was ready to go full force in her virtual assistant biz to help other entrepreneurs automate & organize the backend.
The end result? $10K+ months, completely booked out & ready to teach other women to do the same thing!
What began as a tiny dream to eventually help other moms stay home with their kids, turned into an obsession that she's fully invested in as a business coach.
Today, she helps service providers scale their service-based business to 6+ figures while working less than 20 hours/week!
Steph also has an insane obsession with Chipotle & Amazon Prime. She lives outside of Chicago with her husband, little boy and pup!
Note: I am a proud affiliate for Kajabi. If you click the links above and make a purchase through their platform, I will get a small commission.